The Attic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Attic

A forum for fans and friends of The Upper Room (now disbanded) to keep in touch.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Any solo gigs?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ochs

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2006-11-18

Any solo gigs? Empty
PostSubject: Any solo gigs?   Any solo gigs? Icon_minitime10th April 2007, 17:18

Hi guys, just wondered if anyone has heard anything about solo gigs from any of the Upper Room members yet? Or perhaps new bands they may have formed or be part of?

Perhaps some of the lads might perform at the up coming Great Escape Festival in Brighton?
Back to top Go down
soozle

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-01-18

Any solo gigs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any solo gigs?   Any solo gigs? Icon_minitime19th April 2007, 06:10

Does anyone have a clue what's going on? I emailed Alex twice, but no reply. "Looking forward to hearing from you" my arse.
Back to top Go down
Gem
Know my way around
Know my way around

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2006-11-15

Any solo gigs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any solo gigs?   Any solo gigs? Icon_minitime28th April 2007, 13:57

Jonny is now in a band called The Dirty Socials (formerly The Dirty Social Disorder). They're on myspace at myspace.com/thedirtysocialdisorder..
Back to top Go down
FutureTemplate
Know my way around
Know my way around

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2006-11-16

Any solo gigs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any solo gigs?   Any solo gigs? Icon_minitime3rd May 2007, 10:36

I perform a solo gig of my own every night before I go to bed....and sometimes in the shower too.
Back to top Go down
soozle

Registration date : 2007-01-18

Any solo gigs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any solo gigs?   Any solo gigs? Icon_minitime3rd May 2007, 16:54

That's just beautiful. And who might you be?
Back to top Go down
Gem
Know my way around
Know my way around

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2006-11-15

Any solo gigs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any solo gigs?   Any solo gigs? Icon_minitime5th May 2007, 08:58

blake is a forum invader of legendary proportions.
Back to top Go down
FutureTemplate
Know my way around
Know my way around

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2006-11-16

Any solo gigs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any solo gigs?   Any solo gigs? Icon_minitime17th May 2007, 06:28

I've been slacking a bit recently, this whole working + having a life thing is starting to get to me, I liked it more when life was simple. Noobs were noobs and a good flaming was all it took to settle me into a good nights slumber. Bout time I got back on that horse.

Oh and legend? Thanks, I'll slip you one later.
Back to top Go down
ChrisFlynn

Registration date : 2007-08-29

Any solo gigs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any solo gigs?   Any solo gigs? Icon_minitime29th August 2007, 14:49

soozle wrote:
Does anyone have a clue what's going on? I emailed Alex twice, but no reply. "Looking forward to hearing from you" my arse.

Ditto! Also emailed twice, to no avail. When you listen to OPP the level of talent is amazing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Any solo gigs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any solo gigs?   Any solo gigs? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any solo gigs?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Attic :: Musical Discussion :: The Upper Room-
Jump to: